Oscar Nominations

>> Thursday, January 22, 2009

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button received 13 nominations. Way to go Brad! They won't be competing against The Dark Knight for best-picture award (though they were nominated in seven other categories). Heath Ledger was nominated as a supporting actor for The Dark Knight...one year to the day from his death. That was a sad day. I have not seen The Dark Knight. I think it would be to sad to watch for me.

Angelina Jolie was nominated for best-actress for Changeling. I have not seen the movie yet. I can't wait to rent it. I think it is going to be really good. I love Angelina Jolie moves to begin with but this one, from the previews, seems to hit the heartstrings. She goes up against Kate Winslet, Meryl Streep, Anne Hathaway, and Melissa Leo.

For more information on the Oscar nominations, check them out at Oscar. Don't forget to catch the Oscars on February 22, 2009.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP