Britney Spears' If You Seek Amy Song on Circus CD

>> Thursday, January 29, 2009

Talk is that Britney Spears' "If You Seek Amy" is Britney's "not so clever" play on words. In other words, it is a way to say "F*ck Me" and get away with disguising explicit lyrics. What do you think?





Here are the lyrics:

"Love me hate me
Say what you want about me
But all of the boys and all of the girls are beggin' to If You Seek Amy
Love me hate me
But can't you see what I see
All of the boys and all of the girls are beggin' to If You Seek Amy"

Here is the meaning of the not so clever play on words:

But all of the boys and all of the girls are beggin to F U C K ME

IF=F
YOU=U
SEE=C
KA=K
MY=ME


If this doesn't break any explicit lyrics rules, it'll be played on the radio where a child can hear it. You know a majority of the kids are going to know what it is really saying...it'll be the talk at school. How do you feel about your child singing this song?

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP