Celebrity News Today - Jan 25 2009

>> Sunday, January 25, 2009

Paramedics were sent to the home of Amy Poehler after a 911 call. It's assumed that the call was for her mother and not her three month old son. I haven't heard any other details.

Old news (a couple days) but still making headlines is that George Clooney is going to be in ER again! Either the A-list celebrity is hard up for work (not likely) or he's doing a guest spot on the long running hit before it's over.

I love Dakota Fanning. I also love Twilight. Rumors are that she might play a vamp in New Moon, the second book in the four book saga. My daughter's already made me promise to take her to the second movie, before it's even filmed. She is in love with Edward Cullen.

Sanjaya (think American Idol a couple years ago) wrote a memoir? Huh? Isn't he, like, still a kid? My stepdaughter was in love with him but has he lived enough to have an autobiography already? It won't be on my "must read" list.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP