Tori Spelling Poses Pregnant in Maternity Suit

>> Thursday, June 4, 2009

Celebrities seemed to have cleared the way for wearing a swimsuit while pregnant. When I was pregnant, I never saw pregnant women in maternity suits. In fact, I never even took a picture of my bare pregnant belly! Now I see them everywhere posing in their proud pregnant state or just lifting their top for a quick picture to keep. I've watched my younger sisters post their baby bump pictures in a maternity suit on Facebook!


Take, for instance, Tori Spelling posing with the obvious baby bump in several different bikinis in magazines recently. She seems very proud of her maternal body, like a lot of other celebrities who choose to pose in a maternity swimsuit (or less if you are Demi Moore who paved the way for it years ago).

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP