Howard Stern Forgoes Wedding Ring for Tattoo Instead

>> Wednesday, June 10, 2009


I was watching Rachael Ray the other day and the guest was the new Mrs. Howard Stern on (Beth Ostrosky, now known as Beth Stern). I hadn't seen the show before but considering they were married in 2008, it had to be a re-run. Did you know they'd been together for eight years before they married?

Beth showed the tattoo she had (and "H" on her wrist) and a picture was shown of the tattoo Howard had on his ring finger of a "B". Instead of shopping for mens wedding rings, Howard chose to get a tattoo with his wife's first initial instead. I guess she doesn't need to worry about whether he'll ever try to hide his wedding band since he can't exactly wash that tattoo off but I'd prefer the wedding ring myself.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP