Joe Jonas Does "Single Ladies (Put a Ring On It)"

>> Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Oh. My. Gosh. I don't know what else to say. I'm speechless.



OK, I better talk a bit about it. I've seen this done by many different people since Beyonce released the video to her song, Single Ladies (Put a ring on it), but seeing Joe Jonas in heels and a bodysuit doing this song just made my jaw drop.

It's popular with my Joe Jonas loving daughter. She wants me to email it everywhere to show everybody. Maybe pre-teens and teenagers would like seeing Joe Jonas in a bodysuit but not me. I always thought he was a cute kid but I wouldn't have the guts to do something like this.

It is obviously a publicity stunt for their new CD (Lines, Vines and Trying Times) releasing on June 16th but wow! That video will NEVER disappear. Hope he never wants to run for office!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP