What's Napoleon Dynamite Up To?

>> Saturday, August 15, 2009


I was wondering what Jon Heder (played Napoleon Dynamite in 2004) was up to so I looked him up. My stepdaughter loved the movie (and him). He was cool at the time (to her), but I didn't get the geek factor for a crush. That kind of comedy just didn't appeal to me.

He's grown up since then and I can see a little cuteness in there now. So, what's he been up to since he played the nerd that all pre-teens had a crush on back then?

Jon Heder is in several episodes of a television production called Woke Up Dead for 2009 and a 2010 production called Alive and Well. He seems to be doing okay.

I wonder if he'll hold any appeal now that he's not quite so geeky to the now teenaged crowd who crushed on him five years ago. He's come a ways from the nerd who looked like pocket protectors would be on his school supply list. Maybe somebody told him that amodex gets ink out so pocket protectors aren't necessary anymore?

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP