Stars Are Shaving Their Heads

>> Thursday, August 20, 2009



Ok, when Britney did it, it was the talk of the nation and in a negative way. Now celebrities are doing it as a fashion statement? Rihanna, Carmen Electra, Solange Knowles are a few of the well-known celebrities who have buzzed some parts of their heads.

I am not sure why though. If it's supposed to be the next new trend, I hope nobody is expecting me to get the clippers out. The only buzz cuts in this house are for my husband and my son. Do they think if they put on a cool pair of Sports Sunglasses, they'll look cool and fashionable? Unless the glasses are big enough to hide their heads, I don't think so! You have to have really good bone structure through your face, head, and neck to pull this one off.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP