Leaked Video of Carmen Electra

>> Thursday, November 19, 2009

Another celebrity and another leaked tape. This one is Carmen Electra and simulated sex with another woman. It's also possibly a publicity stunt. It'll bring her lots of online and media attention I'm sure.

Last week, I watched one of Carmen Electra's Striptease exercise DVD's looking for something fun to add into exercising. It was boring. I turned it off before it was even finished.

Now I haven't seen this leaked tape of Carmen (nor do I plan to look for it). There is always going to be a celebrity somewhere putting things on tape who should either know better (they always come out) or who do it on purpose for the sole intent that it does come out. I don't happen to care enough to go looking for it.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP