High Speed Internet Satellite Connections on Fire Over CMA Awards

>> Thursday, November 12, 2009

I'm hearing on the 'net that the CMA's this year were great. If the search engine traffic is anything to go by, what I'm hearing is true. The high speed internet satellite connections have been on fire!

Barbra Mandrell and Reba McEntire appeared on the show. I wish I'd seen that! I missed the show and several people I would have liked to see. My kids would have liked to see Carrie Underwood hosting the show (but they were grounded). I looked up who got what so if you're like me and missed them, here they are:


Entertainer of the Year: Taylor Swift
Album of the Year: Fearless, Taylor Swift
Male Vocalist of the Year: Brad Paisley
Female Vocalist of the Year: Taylor Swift
Single of the Year: "I Run to You," Lady Antebellum
Song of the Year: "In Color," Jamey Johnson (w/ cowriters Lee Thomas Miller and James Otto)
Music Video of the Year: "Love Story," Taylor Swift
Vocal Group of the Year: Lady Antebellum
Vocal Duo of the Year: Sugarland
Best New Artist of the Year: Darius Rucker
Musician of the Year: Mac McAnally
Event of the Year: "Start a Band," Brad Paisley and Keith Urban

*I found these over at EOnline if you want to find out more about it.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP