Farrah Fawcett's Cancer

>> Wednesday, May 13, 2009

It's sad to hear the reports of Farrah Fawcett's battle with cancer. It's really not anymore sad than families around the world watching loved ones battle and waste away before their eyes though, it's just more public. Seeing that she's left the hospital and that her son with Ryan O'Neal, who is in jail, was allowed out to see her I have to think she's gone home to live the rest of her days without being hooked into a hospital and that those days are numbered unless a miracle happens. I could be wrong but it would be what I would do. I wouldn't want to spend my last days in a hospital. I'd want to be home.

Being that I am going in for my own biopsy on Monday, thoughts of cancer have been in the front of my mind recently as well.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP