The Baby Boom in Hollywood

>> Friday, May 15, 2009

There is a lot of baby news in the celebrity world this week:

  • Halle Berry was recently voted Hollywood's Sexiest Mom by Popeater. A few years ago, I would have thought it would be Angelina Jolie but she seems to have fallen out of favor with a lot of people and slipped into a tie for second. I think she's still beautiful myself.
  • Tahlia Brookins (former contestant on America's Next Top Model) is pregnant.
  • Of course, you've probably all heard that supermodel, Heidi Klum, is pregnant again. Internet reports say this will be her last child.
  • Sarah Michelle Gellar (remember Buffy the Vampire Slayer) is pregnant with her first child.
  • Nicole Richie is pregnant with her second child.
  • There is a rumor that Jennifer Aniston is going to adopt a child. I definitely only see that as a rumor with little meat to it right now. There is always a rumor about Jennifer Aniston floating around, most of which don't come true. I'll believe this one when I actually see her with a child she's adopted.

It seems like everybody is pregnant but me. There definitely seems to be a bit of a baby boom going on in Hollywood right now with celebrities showing off baby bumps in fashionable maternity clothes. I sure wish trendy maternity clothes had been around 13 years ago when I started having babies.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP