We Have Engagement News!

>> Thursday, October 15, 2009

So, who's gotten engaged in the celeb-world lately? I'll tell ya!

  • Penelope Cruz is engaged to Javier Bardem. They've been dating since 2007.
  • Chris Noth (Sex and the City) is engaged to Tara Wilson. She's an actress.
  • Remember Andrew Shue from Melrose Place (not the new one...the old one from years ago)? I always thought he was a cutie (and his sister, Elizabeth, is pretty too...good family genes.) He's engaged to Amy Robach (TODAY show).
  • This is old news to most, but not me since it's the first I've heard of it. Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer are engaged. They're both on HBO's True Blood. I don't have HBO so I'm going to have to rent the DVD's to check True Blood out.

What kind of bridal shower favors do you give at a bridal shower for a celebrity? To be a fly on the wall at a celebrity bridal shower...

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP