Janeane Garofalo Tea Party Opinion - What an Ass

>> Monday, April 20, 2009

Anybody who doesn't have the same opinion as Janeane Garofalo and chooses to exercise their rights are racists and red-neck? Give me a break. I don't agree with the huge debt that is being put on my children and future grandchildren by Obama and his Administration with all the bailouts and pork. I wasn't at any of the demonstrations but if there had been one locally, I might have been as is my right. I don't think that makes me a racist or a red-neck. I have free speech/expression and the freedom to peacefully assemble. I guess this actress has the same right to spew the hate she did and insult anybody who doesn't agree with Obama's moves so far but she just made herself look like a radical idiot in my personal opinion.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP